LOVELY BLOGGER AWARD!
How lucky am I. I have just been nominated for the One Lovely Blog award by MANNINGTREE ARCHIVE. If you haven’t already visited this blog, you should. It is all about one man’s passion for the arts. For film, theatre, music and literature. But the twist is, the artists that he’s so passionate about are the ‘greats’ from another era. So visiting the MANNINGTREE ARCHIVE is like a visit to a wonderful museum.
The rules for the award are:
Thank and link back to the person that nominated you. SO THANKS, AGAIN, TO ……….. MANNINGTREE ARCHIVE.
Post the award picture in your post.
Tell 7 things about yourself:
- I’m afraid of heights.
- I’m terrified of snakes.
- Before I gave it up, I was a pretty good golfer.
- My dream was to become an art director, not a writer. But I’m very happy with the way it turned out.
- If I’m really enjoying it, I can read an entire hard cover book in a day.
- The most movies I have ever seen, in a single day, is 6; which I did very often when I went to the Toronto International Film Festival.
- I’m addicted to reading my horoscope in the daily newspaper.
Nominate 15 other bloggers and notify them of their nomination. Here is my diverse list of nominations, in no particular order: