- Brush my teeth before washing my face.
- Shower before brushing my teeth.
- Eat the same breakfast every day — fresh fruit, plain greek yoghurt, honey, chopped walnuts and a bit of granola.
- Make the bed before having breakfast.
- Have breakfast before getting dressed.
- Dress in the same order — first bottom, then shoes, then watch, then top.
- Replace vitamins, shampoo, detergent, condiments etc. when I’m halfway through them.
- Take vitamins in the same order.
- Empty the bottom half of the dishwasher before the top.
- Read the Sunday New York Times in the same order — Style section, News, Arts, Sunday Business, Sunday Review, Travel, the Magazine and the Book Review last.
There’s no doubt in my mind there’s more. But I’m not sure I want to know.
Should I be admitting to any of this? Is it time for an intervention? Should I be seeking medical help? Do you feel like coming over to my apartment, throwing everything on the floor and mixing it all up so I’m forced to do it all in a different order (not that I’d blame you if you did, I’m tempted to do it myself)?
Okay, your turn now.